NoiseAsh is an audio plugin development company, and it is very famous for its great audio plugins. It has developed the audio plugins of preamps and EQ collections which have been very successful in the industry. In the Need preamp and EQ collection, different plugins are emulated on the old British-style console preamps and EQs. These plugins have been very popular in the old days, and they are also famous in the present days. Queen, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, David Bowie, Foo Fighters, Slipknot, Metallica, Adele, Drake, etc. are just a few examples.
All the plugins developed by NoiseAsh have been used in every popular mix, and they are also being used in the present day. They are also very important for mastering purposes. Any plugin in the market can not defeat these plugins because they are unique in their characteristics. They give much detail to the mix and make it very polished. In this bundle, 7 plugins are well emulated British-style preamp/EQs. All the plugins are accurately emulated on the old British preamp/EQ.s
Now lets talk about the features of the bundle
- There are 7 plugins in the bundle and they are well emulated on the British old EQs and preamps.
- All the plugins are very accurate and they give much beauty and clarity to the mix
- The circuitry of every plugin is much more precise than the legendary British class A and AB preamps.
- All the plugins can process the left and right channels separately.
- In the plugins like NEED 73, 84, and 31102 console EQs, there are additional bands for the mid-frequencies.
- NEED 533 EQ consists of the high and low pass filters, which were not available in the real device.
- Every plugin process the sound without losing musicality.
- There is also a mechanism for the prevention of anti-aliasing.
- User can also resize the GUI of every plugin
|Information about the NoiseAsh – Need Preamp & EQ Collection v1|
|Bundle consist of||Need Preamp & EQ Collection|
|Emulations based on||British-style console preamps and EQs|
3 thoughts on “NoiseAsh – Need Preamp & EQ Collection v1.1.0 WIN/MAC VST3, AAX, AU x64”